- This event has passed.
PULSE Contemporary Art New York
Mar 2 - Mar 5
• Will host 65 local and international galleries with an expanded footprint over two floors
• More than 30,000 active subscribers receive PULSE’s regular e-newsletters
• PULSE has an extremely strong social media presence with over 165,000 followers
• Social media followers: Tumblr (100k+), Facebook (22k+), Twitter (36k+), Instagram (7k+)
• Handle is @PULSEArtFair and hashtag is #PULSEArtFair
• Press on PULSE reaches over 2,000,000 readers
Founded in 2005, PULSE Contemporary Art Fair is an established part of the annual art calendar with editions in New York and Miami Beach. The fair is recognized for providing its international community of emerging and established galleries with a dynamic platform for connecting with a great consumer audience.
PULSE is known for its strong demographic of affluent 25-45 year olds who are interested in the next generation of emerging contemporary artists. PULSE offers visitors an engaging environment in which to discover and collect the most compelling contemporary art being produced today.